Unity Games XIV

  • michael ceciliani
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2008
      Hey gang:

      Just wanted to say I had a blast at your event this weekend. I had been at Unity
      Games XI in the summer of 2006. This one was bigger and better. I got people
      to play some games I brought, like Deluxe Boggle, Mystify (anagram word game)
      and Tri-Bond. I also got to play Wise and Otherwise, which I haven't played in a
      few years. I was a fun day. My only regret was I didn't get to play Wits and
      Wagers demo session, I was busy playing Deluxe Boggle at the time. Other
      than that, I had a great time.

      The food and hot dogs were a nice touch, and I got a room at the Sheraton for the
      AAA rate, even though I'm not an AAA member. I live in NYC, but it was worth the
      bus and taxi trip to join in this event. I met some nice people, like Cheryl, Dawn,
      Rob, Cliff, Nick and John. It was also good to see Dave B again. Thanks for letting
      me take part and making me feel welcome. Hopefully, I'll see you at the next Unity
      Games, which I guess will be this summer. Take care.

      Gamefully

      Mike C.
      NYC Board Gamer.