RE: [Unity_Games] Bridgewater Open Gaming THIS FRIDAY!!!!!

  • S Pizio
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2008
      Yeah, Conquest of Paradise! The islands will know no
      mercy...muwahahahahaha.um count me in.

      I plan on bringing Container, though I haven't had a chance to play it
      yet.

      Scott Pizio
      -- Edgar Allan Poe

      Date: Friday January 11, 2008
      Time: 7:00 pm ~12:00+ am
      Notes: Weekly games at Scholars Bookstore located on the common in
      Bridgewater, MA. hosted by Scholars' (800) 823-1712.