Bridgewater Open Gaming THIS FRIDAY!!!!!

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2008
      We will descend upon Scholars this Friday for some open gaming in our
      first BOGS of 2008.
      Usual start time is 7:00 PM, but a few don't arrive until 8:00.
      Hope to see you there with your new games, or request a game and see
      if we can't get some one to bring it. A great way to try a game to see
      if you like it.
      I'll probably bring my new Conquest of Paradise in case anyone is
      interested in it.
      See you there!
      ScottH.

      Some details:
      Title: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session
      Date: Friday January 11, 2008
      Time: 7:00 pm ~12:00+ am
      Notes: Weekly games at Scholars Bookstore located on the common in
      Bridgewater, MA. hosted by Scholars' (800) 823-1712.
    • S Pizio
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2008
        Yeah, Conquest of Paradise! The islands will know no
        mercy...muwahahahahaha.um count me in.

        I plan on bringing Container, though I haven't had a chance to play it
        yet.

        Scott Pizio
        -- Edgar Allan Poe

        Date: Friday January 11, 2008