Re: [Unity_Games] An Announcement

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 8, 2008
      On Jan 6, 2008 9:03 AM, Tami <yatcher@...> wrote:
      > It is with sadness that I make this announcement, because I very much
      > enjoy the amount and quality of gaming available here in New England.

      In the immortal words of my hero... KAAAAAAAHN!

      Say it isn't so Tami! We'll certainly miss you here in the NE region -
      you've been a staple at many gaming events over the years - especially
      the big UG events but also SSG and GSG which I've been fortunate
      enough to play games with you at. Good luck in... um...
      Manning-country (ugg!).

      daveber@...
      www.unitygames.org
    • Tami
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 8, 2008
        > Say it isn't so Tami! We'll certainly miss you here in the NE region -
        > you've been a staple at many gaming events over the years - especially
        > the big UG events but also SSG and GSG which I've been fortunate

        Thanks, Dave, and everyone else who has said they'll miss me and have
        wished me well, both on the list and personally. I'm definitely going
        to miss all of you, but there's still the "big" gaming events that I
        attend... April, June, September... and if you ever make UG into a
        2-day event, I'll definitely be out here for that, if I can.

        > enough to play games with you at. Good luck in... um...
        > Manning-country (ugg!).

        Yes, definitely the worst part of moving to Indiana... and boy do I
        despise that man. I should try to get a Brady shirt before I go. And
        more Pats shirts- I only have 2. But a Brady jersey would be awesome!

        Tami
      • IGiveIn@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 9, 2008
          In a message dated 1/6/2008 9:03:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          yatcher@... writes:

          In my "new life," I will be living near several friends who are into
          gaming, but have yet to be exposed to "our style" of gaming.
          (Luckily, their favorite game is "Life", which is many steps above
          Monopoly, IMO, and they are more than interested in learning *MY*
          games!) So, I feel as though I'm a bit of a missionary, going out to
          convert the masses... LOL

          Which part of Indiana? I know there's a fairly active board game "sub
          group" under Game Base 7 in the Chicagoland area...