Re: An Announcement

  • Kathy Tompkins
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 7, 2008
      Hey yeah, I am totally in for Reef Encounter! Let's reprise our Oasis
      game...

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 8, 2008
        On Jan 6, 2008 9:03 AM, Tami <yatcher@...> wrote:
        > It is with sadness that I make this announcement, because I very much
        > enjoy the amount and quality of gaming available here in New England.

        In the immortal words of my hero... KAAAAAAAHN!

        Say it isn't so Tami! We'll certainly miss you here in the NE region -
        you've been a staple at many gaming events over the years - especially
        the big UG events but also SSG and GSG which I've been fortunate
        enough to play games with you at. Good luck in... um...
        Manning-country (ugg!).

        daveber@...
        www.unitygames.org
      • Tami
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 8, 2008
          > Say it isn't so Tami! We'll certainly miss you here in the NE region -
          > you've been a staple at many gaming events over the years - especially
          > the big UG events but also SSG and GSG which I've been fortunate

          Thanks, Dave, and everyone else who has said they'll miss me and have
          wished me well, both on the list and personally. I'm definitely going
          to miss all of you, but there's still the "big" gaming events that I
          attend... April, June, September... and if you ever make UG into a
          2-day event, I'll definitely be out here for that, if I can.

          > enough to play games with you at. Good luck in... um...
          > Manning-country (ugg!).

          Yes, definitely the worst part of moving to Indiana... and boy do I
          despise that man. I should try to get a Brady shirt before I go. And
          more Pats shirts- I only have 2. But a Brady jersey would be awesome!

          Tami
        • IGiveIn@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 9, 2008
            In a message dated 1/6/2008 9:03:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
            yatcher@... writes:

            In my "new life," I will be living near several friends who are into
            gaming, but have yet to be exposed to "our style" of gaming.
            (Luckily, their favorite game is "Life", which is many steps above
            Monopoly, IMO, and they are more than interested in learning *MY*
            games!) So, I feel as though I'm a bit of a missionary, going out to
            convert the masses... LOL

            Which part of Indiana? I know there's a fairly active board game "sub
            group" under Game Base 7 in the Chicagoland area...