RE: [Unity_Games] UGXIV - Front Table Volunteers Needed!

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2008
      Eric is partially correct. Yes the day is fairly unstructured and people are welcome to leave the hotel to eat whenever they get the urge.

      One of the changes with our new venue (starting with UG13) is that the hotel has set up a food cart in the lobby. The cart is not open all day. From memory the cart was open either 11-1 or 12-2 and then again from 5-7.

      At some point in the week before the event, Pitt will confirm all the details with the hotel and will announce on this list the exact hours that the hotel will be serving food, and if it's available the menu of items they are serving.

      Jeff, the cart is open for multiple hours, so it shouldn't prevent you for volunteering at the front desk and getting your kids some lunch.

      -Adam

      http://www.unitygames.org/ugxiv/ugxiv.htm

    • tddcutrona
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 6, 2008
        Dave,

        I should be able to help at the Front Table in the late afternoon.
        The 3 or 4pm shift, as long as it does not conflict with Wizard. :)

        Thanks and I hope to see you at SSG this week.

        Todd Cutrona

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...>

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 9, 2008
          "Jeffrey Henning" <jeffrey@...> wrote:

          >You substituting PM for AM, making the same mistake I did in my poll

          Heh! I hate doing that ;)

          >I can volunteer for any slot that works for you

          I'll add you to the volunteer list and when I get the final list
          of volunteers I'll send out the schedule. Thanks!

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 10, 2008
            Dave,

            I can volunteer for an afternoon shift, but I would like to be able to
            participate in the Wizard tournament. Let me know what shift will not
            conflict and I will be there.

            See you at SSG on Monday.

            Thanks,

            Todd