Game day next Sat. Jan. 12 (not Thursday, Jan. 10)

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      Whoops, I forgot that my wife had scheduled a writers' meeting at our
      place for Thursday, Jan. 10, so I need to move game night to another
      day. Perhaps this is good news, though, as it will now be game *day*,
      specifically Saturday, Jan. 12 starting at 1pm and lasting until 8-9pm.

      If you want to play a specific game, let me know and I'll brush up on
      the rules ahead of time. I'll have plenty of suggestions myself...

      Eric

      P.S. And anyone who works as a writer and is interested in attending a
      writers' group in Concord, NH should contact me off-list for info on the
      group.

      --
      W. Eric Martin
      Editor, http://www.BoardgameNews.com