Re: [Unity_Games] Unity Games XIV

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008
      http://www.unitygames.org/ugxiv/ugxiv_dir.htm

      At 12:51 PM 1/1/2008, Anton Greenwald wrote:

      >Can someone please place the url for directions in a message. Also,
      >what is the cutoff date for prepays and what is the link to get to
      >the prepay line?

      "Sokath, his eyes uncovered"
    • S Pizio
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 26, 2008
        I'll be out the door in about 15 minutes, so I'll be on schedule to
        arrive close to 9:00 or not long after if all goes well

        Scott Pizio
        -- Edgar Allan Poe

        From: Unity_Games@ <mailto:Unity_Games%40yahoogroups.com>
        yahoogroups.com [mailto:Unity_Games@
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 27, 2008
          Hey gang:

          Just wanted to say I had a blast at your event this weekend. I had been at Unity
          Games XI in the summer of 2006. This one was bigger and better. I got people
          to play some games I brought, like Deluxe Boggle, Mystify (anagram word game)
          and Tri-Bond. I also got to play Wise and Otherwise, which I haven't played in a
          few years. I was a fun day. My only regret was I didn't get to play Wits and
          Wagers demo session, I was busy playing Deluxe Boggle at the time. Other
          than that, I had a great time.

          The food and hot dogs were a nice touch, and I got a room at the Sheraton for the
          AAA rate, even though I'm not an AAA member. I live in NYC, but it was worth the
          bus and taxi trip to join in this event. I met some nice people, like Cheryl, Dawn,
          Rob, Cliff, Nick and John. It was also good to see Dave B again. Thanks for letting
          me take part and making me feel welcome. Hopefully, I'll see you at the next Unity
          Games, which I guess will be this summer. Take care.

          Gamefully

          Mike C.
          NYC Board Gamer.