Unity Games XIV

  • Anton Greenwald
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
      Can someone please place the url for directions in a message. Also, what is the cutoff date for prepays and what is the link to get to the prepay line?

      Added note - if Advanced Civiziation is still open I would like to join (10AM)?

      Anton

    • S Pizio
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
        Welcome aboard Anton!
        There is still room for Adv Civ. Assuming everyone else is still on
        board there are now still 3 slots available.
        We are going for a 10:00 start at the latest. If we are set up and all
        assembled earlier it would probably be best to get started right away.

        http://www.unitygames.org/ugxiv/ugxiv.htm will link you to the page for
        Unity XIV. The Paypal link is there, last day to prepay is up to 1 week
        prior to the event. There is also a link to the directions on this
        page. Previous reports say that there is another exit on 128 that will
        help you avoid the many speed bumps going into the parking lot. I
        believe that was exit 43 but don't hold me to that.

        Scott Pizio
        -- Edgar Allan Poe

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008
          http://www.unitygames.org/ugxiv/ugxiv_dir.htm

          At 12:51 PM 1/1/2008, Anton Greenwald wrote:

          >Can someone please place the url for directions in a message. Also,
          >what is the cutoff date for prepays and what is the link to get to
          >the prepay line?

          "Sokath, his eyes uncovered"
        • S Pizio
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 26, 2008
            I'll be out the door in about 15 minutes, so I'll be on schedule to
            arrive close to 9:00 or not long after if all goes well

            Scott Pizio
            -- Edgar Allan Poe

            http://www.unitygam <http://www.unitygames.org/ugxiv/ugxiv.htm>

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 27, 2008
              Hey gang:

              Just wanted to say I had a blast at your event this weekend. I had been at Unity
              Games XI in the summer of 2006. This one was bigger and better. I got people
              to play some games I brought, like Deluxe Boggle, Mystify (anagram word game)
              and Tri-Bond. I also got to play Wise and Otherwise, which I haven't played in a
              few years. I was a fun day. My only regret was I didn't get to play Wits and
              Wagers demo session, I was busy playing Deluxe Boggle at the time. Other
              than that, I had a great time.

              The food and hot dogs were a nice touch, and I got a room at the Sheraton for the
              AAA rate, even though I'm not an AAA member. I live in NYC, but it was worth the
              bus and taxi trip to join in this event. I met some nice people, like Cheryl, Dawn,
              Rob, Cliff, Nick and John. It was also good to see Dave B again. Thanks for letting
              me take part and making me feel welcome. Hopefully, I'll see you at the next Unity
              Games, which I guess will be this summer. Take care.

              Gamefully

              Mike C.
              NYC Board Gamer.