Will January Unity Games have any abstract strategy games at it?

  • Rich Hutnik
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
      I was curious if the Jan. 2008 Unity Games meeting will have any
      abstract strategy games like, chess, Gipf series, Blokus, Hive, etc...

      I am currently looking to get events on the 2008 IAGO World Tour. If
      there are any of them planned, I would be interested in having it on
      the calendar.

      You can learn more about the IAGO World Tour here:
      http://www.IAGOWorldTour.com
    • brosiuse
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Rich Hutnik" <docreason@...> wrote:

        > I was curious if the Jan. 2008 Unity Games meeting will have any
        > abstract strategy games like, chess, Gipf series, Blokus, Hive, etc...

        Rich, Unity Games is not that organized. We don't know what will be
        played until people start playing (except for the teaching area, where
        particular games are scheduled and taught.)

        If you bring those games and people are willing to play, then there will
        be those games.