SSG Tonight?

  • cccglaser
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 31, 2007
      Just wondering if anyone was planning on going to SSG tonight? I know
      it's a long shot with it being New Year's Eve, but thought I would give
      it a shot...
    • ScottH.
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 31, 2007
        Do they close early?

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "cccglaser" <cccglaser@...> wrote:

        > Just wondering if anyone was planning on going to SSG tonight? I know
        > it's a long shot with it being New Year's Eve, but thought I would give
        > it a shot...

      • dfisk_98
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 31, 2007
          I just checked, and they are closing at 6pm, so I guess SSG is
          cancelled for tonight.

          Dave

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "ScottH." <sahenshaw@...> wrote:

          > Do they close early?
          >
          > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "cccglaser" <cccglaser@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Just wondering if anyone was planning on going to SSG tonight? I
          know
          > > it's a long shot with it being New Year's Eve, but thought I would
          give
          > > it a shot...

        • cccglaser
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 21, 2008
            Haven't been there in a while and was wondering who was planning on
            coming for the bi-annual UG wizard tournament tune-up game.
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 21, 2008
              On Jan 21, 2008 3:25 PM, cccglaser <cccglaser@...> wrote:
              > Haven't been there in a while and was wondering who was planning on
              > coming for the bi-annual UG wizard tournament tune-up game.

              I'll be there!

              daveber@...
              www.unitygames.org
            • dfisk_98
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 21, 2008
                Based on my past UG Tournament performance, I need the tune-up. I'll
                be there tonight.

                Dave

                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 2, 2009
                  Is anyone planning on going to SSG tonight???
                • tddcutrona
                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 2, 2009
                    I think that I am going. Todd

                    --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "cccglaser" <cccglaser@...> wrote:

                    > Is anyone planning on going to SSG tonight???

                  • Charles
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jan 4, 2010
                      Just wondering who was planning on going tonight?
                    • Charles
                      Message 10 of 13 , Feb 3, 2010
                        Kostas and I will both be there...Hopefully others will be there as well...

                        Chuck
                      • tddcutrona
                        Message 11 of 13 , Feb 3, 2010
                          It is my birthday, so I will be doing things with my family tonight. I doubt that I will be able to get out. See you on Saturday.

                          Todd
                          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Charles" <cccglaser@...> wrote:

                          > Kostas and I will both be there...Hopefully others will be there as well...
                          >
                          > Chuck

                        • dfisk_98
                          Message 12 of 13 , Feb 3, 2010
                            I'll be there. Someone please bring games as I haven't had a chance to re-pack my tote.

                            Dave

                            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Charles" <cccglaser@...> wrote:

                            > Kostas and I will both be there...Hopefully others will be there as well...
                            >
                            > Chuck

                          • Charlie, Kosta, Kostakie, Chuck
                            Message 13 of 13 , Feb 3, 2010
                              I got Pandemic, San Juan, Diamant and Wizard in the car.

                              I can pickup other games from the house, if you want to play other games.

                              Regards,
                              Kostas