Re: [Unity_Games] Introducing Friday Night Fun -- first meeting, 1/7

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29 8:40 PM
      Hi, Dawn,

      > this email is from a while ago. are you still hosting these game nights?

      I'm actually living in Concord, NH now, having moved here in Sept. 2005.
      I host game nights on some Wednesdays and Saturdays, but that's probably
      a long drive for you.

      I will be at UG XIV in late January, though, teaching Agricola at 10am,
      then playing other stuff afterward. See you then!

      Eric

      --
      W. Eric Martin
      Editor, http://www.BoardgameNews.com