Extra Agricola Paste Ups Available

  • Craig Massey
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      Well I finally got around to getting the English paste-ups for Agricola printed up at Staples. Due to a printing error, I have an extra set of the Occupation and Minor Improvements decks printed on card stock.

      If you are interested in them, please email me off list. Price is half of what I paid plus shipping which is a great deal. This leaves someone only to print up the final and smallest file. First come, first serve.

      Best,
      Craig

      Craig W. Massey
      cwmassey@...