Porter Square Gaming (Still Week shifted)

  • Felix Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2007
      Hi Everybody...

      Once again, this WEDNESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (114 Walden
      Street) - about a 7 minute walk from the Porter Square T stop. The fun
      starts at 7:00 and typically ends around 11:00 or so. Everyone is
      welcome to come (including newcomers and friends), but PLEASE E-mail
      RSVP so I get an idea on the person count.

      SNOW ALERT: Parking will be more difficult than usual due to snow. Plan
      accordingly.

      Felix

      * Sent to: UnityGames, Stratagamers, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L,
      Josh, Elisa, Nate, Cara, Kristi, Elliot, Lauren, Mel, Amy M, Jon, Adam,
      Christina, Jess S, Rachel, Amy S, Jess M, Stephen, Bill, Mark, Doug,
      Jason, John K, Jason P, Julia, Mike S, Chris, Joye, Evan, Trey, Amanda,
      Diana, Jason W, Kevin, Joseph, Alyssa, Matthew G, Mark B, Don, Andy,
      Andrew, Sarah, Matt S. E-mail me if you want to start or stop receiving
      these messages.