Descent: Journeys in the Dark

  • gilm0ur39
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2007
      I got a copy of your info sheet at Scholars and Woburn and was
      wondering if anyone out there has played Descent: Journeys in the Dark.

      Tim
    • greatdentini
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4 8:44 AM
        I couldn't tell where you live...

        I'm in the Greater Providence area, but I can drive. I'd like to get
        together a Road to Legends group. If you're interested in either
        Overlord or Hero, please contact dennistoprac with the rest of the
        address being yahoo dot com.

        Thanks,

        Dennis