Re: [Unity_Games] UG XIV Charity Auction

  • Tery Noseworthy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2007
      Hi Craig,

      We can donate a copy of the Antonio Gaudi Tile Game - I have never been able
      to figure out its value, but apparently it's somewhat rare and in demand. We
      can possibly chip in a couple of other games, but I'd have to look through
      our collection - any other donations would probably be smaller.

      Tery

      On 12/9/07, Craig Massey <cwmassey@...> wrote:

      > Hi Everyone,
      >
      > Just a quick note announcing the 3rd annual UG Charity Game Auction. At
      > the past two winter UG events, the Unity Games community has raised over
      > $2,500 in support of a few local charities including the Jimmy Fund.
      >
      > At UG XIV we will once again run a silent auction of numerous lots of
      > games throughout the day. The auction will run from 9:30am until 5pm.
      > Attendees may bid on lots throughout the day with the winners taking home
      > new games for a great cause. Once again, all proceeds raised will go to the
      > Jimmy Fund.
      >
      > We are busy trying to put together a great set of lots for the auction
      > with new and old games. If you have any games that you are interested in
      > donating for the auction, please contact me off list with the games and
      > condition. We are being rather picky about what is being offered so please
      > don't use this as an opportunity to clean out the game shelves of stuff you
      > can't give away. With a little luck and effort, we hope to post a list of
      > the lots before UG XIV commences.
      >
      > If you have any other questions about the event, please don't hesitate to
      > contact me.
      >
      > Looking forward to seeing everyone at UG XIV. The generous spirit of the
      > UG community is fantastic and we have no doubt we'll have another very
      > successful auction.
      >
      > All the best,
      > Craig
      >
      > Craig W. Massey
      > cwmassey@... <cwmassey%40yahoo.com>

      "It was a dark and stormy nightmare." -Neil Gaiman