Gaming in Concord, NH - Sat. Dec. 15

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2007
      I'm hosting game day this coming Saturday, Dec. 15, starting at noon and
      running until 9pm or so at my home in Concord, NH. I already have one
      request for Agricola starting at noon, so if anyone else wants to learn
      the game (or play it again!), drop your Christmas shopping plans and
      swing on by.

      I also have a review copy of ETI, a game of alien invasion in which one
      player might be secretly working for the enemy instead of helping us
      valiant humans defend our little mudball. Be the first on your block to
      try it out! I'm also open to suggestions if there's something you're
      dying to play.

      RSVP with an arrival time if you're coming...

      Eric

      --
      W. Eric Martin
      Editor, http://www.BoardgameNews.com