Re: [SPAM?] [Unity_Games] RE: Advanced Civilization @ Unity XIV

  • pldr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007
      10 is okay with me.

      Pete de Rosa

      ----------
      > From: S Pizio <spizio@...>
      > To: 'Robert Eng' <reng@...>;
      Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com; rhk_1@...; pldr@...
      > Subject: [SPAM?] [Unity_Games] RE: Advanced Civilization @ Unity
      XIV
      > Date: Thursday, December 06, 2007 9:22 AM

      Ok, how about we start set up at 9:30 or as soon as I arrive. I'll
      be
      there by 10:00 at the latest, assuming good weather. We can then get
      started when we are ready.

      Does any one have any objections to this time table or any other
      suggestions?

      There are still four slots available in the game if anyone is
      interested.

      Happy holidays to all,
      Scott Pizio
      -- Edgar Allan Poe