RE: Advanced Civilization @ Unity XIV

  • S Pizio
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 6, 2007
      Ok, how about we start set up at 9:30 or as soon as I arrive. I'll be
      there by 10:00 at the latest, assuming good weather. We can then get
      started when we are ready.

      Does any one have any objections to this time table or any other
      suggestions?

      There are still four slots available in the game if anyone is
      interested.

      Happy holidays to all,
      Scott Pizio
      -- Edgar Allan Poe

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 6, 2007
        Sounds good to me. I will try to see if I can pull any more players in.

        Robert "RobEng" Eng

        Vice-President Operations

        www.GameTableOnline.com

        413-303-0437