Re: [Unity_Games] Masons at UG XIII

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2007
      Eric never got a reply to this note from the last UG event. Would
      everyone who has a copy of Masons please examine the game. If you
      have Eric's copy, please contact him to arrange for its return.

      Thank you.

      --
      Eastern MA Gaming
      http://www.unitygames.org/

      "But how do you plan for a bank full of nuns?"

      important, not the winning."
      - Reiner Knizia