Porter Square Gaming (Week shifted - This week is on)

  • Felix Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      Hi Everybody...

      Once again, this WEDNESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (114 Walden
      Street) - about a 7 minute walk from the Porter Square T stop. The fun
      starts at 7:00 and typically ends around 11:00 or so. Everyone is
      welcome to come (including newcomers and friends), but PLEASE E-mail
      RSVP so I get an idea on the person count.

      Note for drivers: The city of Cambridge has graciously given us free
      parking for my block on Walden Street and Vincent Street for the night.
      If you can't park there, then ask me for a parking permit. If the city
      changes its mind about the free parking, I'll let everyone know.

      Felix

      * Sent to: UnityGames, Stratagamers, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L,
      Josh, Lisa, Elisa, Nate, Cara, Kristi, Elliot, Lauren, Mel, Amy M, Jon,
      Adam, Christina, Jess S, Rachel, Amy S, Jess M, Robin, Stephen, Bill,
      Mark, Doug, Jason, John K, Jason P, Julia, Mike S, Chris, Joye, Evan,
      Trey, Amanda, Diana, Jason W, Kevin, Joseph, Alyssa, Matthew G, Mark B,
      Don, Andy. E-mail me if you want to start or stop receiving these messages.