RE: [Unity_Games] Re: Advanced Civilization @ Unity XIV

  • S Pizio
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2007
      I hadn't given thought to logistics yet, I was waiting to see if there
      was interest. Now that we are up to 4 I suppose we should give it some
      thought. My plans are to be onsite between 9:30 and 10:00, barring bad
      weather. Robert Eng said he is coming from western MA so my guess is it
      would depend on his arrival time, however the earlier the better would
      probably be best.

      What would work best for all of you? I'm sending this response
      separately to Robert Eng as he email address came through as obscured.

      Also we still have 4 slots available if anyone else is interested.

      Scott Pizio
      -- Edgar Allan Poe

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 6, 2007
        Ok, how about we start set up at 9:30 or as soon as I arrive. I'll be
        there by 10:00 at the latest, assuming good weather. We can then get
        started when we are ready.

        Does any one have any objections to this time table or any other
        suggestions?

        There are still four slots available in the game if anyone is
        interested.

        Happy holidays to all,
        Scott Pizio
        -- Edgar Allan Poe

        I am an early riser so 9:30 would probably be fine by me.

        Robert "RobEng" Eng
        Vice-President Operations
        www.GameTableOnline.com
        413-303-0437

        I hadn't given thought to logistics yet, I was waiting to see if there
        was interest. Now that we are up to 4 I suppose we should give it some
        thought. My plans are to be onsite between 9:30 and 10:00, barring bad
        weather. Robert Eng said he is coming from western MA so my guess is it
        would depend on his arrival time, however the earlier the better would
        probably be best.

        What would work best for all of you? I'm sending this response
        separately to Robert Eng as his email address came through as obscured.

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <reng@...> wrote:

        > Living out in Western Mass, I was sitting on the fence about hitting
        > Unity Games but a game of Advanced Civ would bring me out. Count me
        in!

        > Robert Eng
        > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "S Pizio" spizio@ wrote:
        > >
        > > Would anyone be interested in playing Advanced Civ at Unity? If so
        > > please respond, I'd be happy to bring my copy with Western Expansion
        map
        > > if there is enough interest.
        > >
        > > Thanks and Happy Holidays
        > > Scott Pizio
        > > "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."
        > > -- Edgar Allan Poe

      • Robert Eng
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 6, 2007
          Sounds good to me. I will try to see if I can pull any more players in.

          Robert "RobEng" Eng

          Vice-President Operations

          www.GameTableOnline.com

          413-303-0437