Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Advanced Civilization @ Unity XIV

  • pldr
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 2007
      I'd be up for this too. What time do you have in mind?

      Pete de Rosa

      > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "S Pizio" <spizio@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Would anyone be interested in playing Advanced Civ at Unity? If
      so
      > > please respond, I'd be happy to bring my copy with Western
      Expansion map
      > > if there is enough interest.
      > >
      > > Thanks and Happy Holidays
      > > Scott Pizio
      > > "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."
      > > -- Edgar Allan Poe
    • S Pizio
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2007
        I hadn't given thought to logistics yet, I was waiting to see if there
        was interest. Now that we are up to 4 I suppose we should give it some
        thought. My plans are to be onsite between 9:30 and 10:00, barring bad
        weather. Robert Eng said he is coming from western MA so my guess is it
        would depend on his arrival time, however the earlier the better would
        probably be best.

        What would work best for all of you? I'm sending this response
        separately to Robert Eng as he email address came through as obscured.

        Also we still have 4 slots available if anyone else is interested.

        Scott Pizio
        -- Edgar Allan Poe

        I'd be up for this too. What time do you have in mind?

        Pete de Rosa

        > --- In Unity_Games@ <mailto:Unity_Games%40yahoogroups.com>
        yahoogroups.com, "S Pizio" <spizio@> wrote:

        > > Would anyone be interested in playing Advanced Civ at Unity? If
        so
        > > please respond, I'd be happy to bring my copy with Western
        Expansion map
        > > if there is enough interest.
        > >
        > > Thanks and Happy Holidays
        > > Scott Pizio
        > > "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."
        > > -- Edgar Allan Poe

      • S Pizio
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 6, 2007
          Ok, how about we start set up at 9:30 or as soon as I arrive. I'll be
          there by 10:00 at the latest, assuming good weather. We can then get
          started when we are ready.

          Does any one have any objections to this time table or any other
          suggestions?

          There are still four slots available in the game if anyone is
          interested.

          Happy holidays to all,
          Scott Pizio
          -- Edgar Allan Poe

          I am an early riser so 9:30 would probably be fine by me.

          Robert "RobEng" Eng
          Vice-President Operations
          www.GameTableOnline.com
          413-303-0437

          I hadn't given thought to logistics yet, I was waiting to see if there
          was interest. Now that we are up to 4 I suppose we should give it some
          thought. My plans are to be onsite between 9:30 and 10:00, barring bad
          weather. Robert Eng said he is coming from western MA so my guess is it
          would depend on his arrival time, however the earlier the better would
          probably be best.

          What would work best for all of you? I'm sending this response
          separately to Robert Eng as his email address came through as obscured.

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <reng@...> wrote:

          > Living out in Western Mass, I was sitting on the fence about hitting
          > Unity Games but a game of Advanced Civ would bring me out. Count me
          in!

          > Robert Eng
          > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "S Pizio" spizio@ wrote:
          > >
          > > Would anyone be interested in playing Advanced Civ at Unity? If so
          > > please respond, I'd be happy to bring my copy with Western Expansion
          map
          > > if there is enough interest.
          > >
          > > Thanks and Happy Holidays
          > > Scott Pizio
          > > "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."
          > > -- Edgar Allan Poe

        • Robert Eng
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 6, 2007
            Sounds good to me. I will try to see if I can pull any more players in.

            Robert "RobEng" Eng

            Vice-President Operations

            www.GameTableOnline.com

            413-303-0437