Sat. Dec. 1 gaming in Concord CANCELLED

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hate to cancel, but family matters have intervened, my wife and I need
      to drive to NY today, and I'm not sure how many days we'll be away. I
      had planned to also host on Thursday, Dec. 6 and if we're back in NH by
      then, gaming will go on; if not, I'll post another note before then.

      If possible I'll arrange another Saturday game day before December ends.
      Those games won't play themselves, you know...

      Eric

      --
      W. Eric Martin
      Editor, http://www.BoardgameNews.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2007
        I hope everything is ok.

        Hate to cancel, but family matters have intervened, my wife and I need
        to drive to NY today, and I'm not sure how many days we'll be away. I
        had planned to also host on Thursday, Dec. 6 and if we're back in NH by

        then, gaming will go on; if not, I'll post another note before then.

        If possible I'll arrange another Saturday game day before December
        ends.
        Those games won't play themselves, you know...

        Eric

        --
        W. Eric Martin
        Editor, http://www.BoardgameNews.com
        Editor, http://www.FunandBoardgames.com

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Be a better pen pal.
      • W. Eric Martin
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2007
          Craig B wrote:

          > I hope everything is ok.

          A couple of people have asked, so I might as well post it here: My
          wife's grandmother died unexpectedly in surgery, so we need to drive to
          NY to be with her mom and attend the funeral.

          So it goes.

          Eric

          --
        • IGiveIn@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2007
            In a message dated 11/30/2007 11:48:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
            eric@... writes:

            A couple of people have asked, so I might as well post it here: My
            wife's grandmother died unexpectedly in surgery, so we need to drive to
            NY to be with her mom and attend the funeral.

            Ick - sorry to hear it. I remember my grandmother died while I was at
            GenCon in '05... Not fun.