Advanced Civilization @ Unity XIV

  • S Pizio
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 27, 2007
      Would anyone be interested in playing Advanced Civ at Unity? If so
      please respond, I'd be happy to bring my copy with Western Expansion map
      if there is enough interest.

      Thanks and Happy Holidays
      Scott Pizio
      -- Edgar Allan Poe

    • robert kircher

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 28, 2007
          Living out in Western Mass, I was sitting on the fence about hitting
          Unity Games but a game of Advanced Civ would bring me out. Count me in!

          Robert Eng
          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "S Pizio" <spizio@...> wrote:

          > Would anyone be interested in playing Advanced Civ at Unity? If so
          > please respond, I'd be happy to bring my copy with Western Expansion map
          > if there is enough interest.
          >
          > Thanks and Happy Holidays
          > Scott Pizio
          > "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."
          > -- Edgar Allan Poe

        • S Pizio
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 28, 2007
            Great now we just need a few more brave souls.

            Scott Pizio
            -- Edgar Allan Poe

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 29, 2007
              Excellent, were up to 3 so we officially have a game. Sorry it tool
              time to get back to you. Apparently not all the messages are being
              forwrded to my email.

              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <reng@...> wrote:

              > Living out in Western Mass, I was sitting on the fence about hitting
              > Unity Games but a game of Advanced Civ would bring me out. Count
              me in!

              > Robert Eng
              > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "S Pizio" <spizio@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Would anyone be interested in playing Advanced Civ at Unity? If
              so
              > > please respond, I'd be happy to bring my copy with Western
              Expansion map
              > > if there is enough interest.
              > >
              > > Thanks and Happy Holidays
              > > Scott Pizio
              > > "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."
              > > -- Edgar Allan Poe

            • pldr
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 30, 2007
                I'd be up for this too. What time do you have in mind?

                Pete de Rosa

                > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "S Pizio" <spizio@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Would anyone be interested in playing Advanced Civ at Unity? If
                so
                > > please respond, I'd be happy to bring my copy with Western
                Expansion map
                > > if there is enough interest.
                > >
                > > Thanks and Happy Holidays
                > > Scott Pizio
                > > "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."
                > > -- Edgar Allan Poe
              • S Pizio
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 1, 2007
                  I hadn't given thought to logistics yet, I was waiting to see if there
                  was interest. Now that we are up to 4 I suppose we should give it some
                  thought. My plans are to be onsite between 9:30 and 10:00, barring bad
                  weather. Robert Eng said he is coming from western MA so my guess is it
                  would depend on his arrival time, however the earlier the better would
                  probably be best.

                  What would work best for all of you? I'm sending this response
                  separately to Robert Eng as he email address came through as obscured.

                  Also we still have 4 slots available if anyone else is interested.

                  Scott Pizio
                  -- Edgar Allan Poe

                  I'd be up for this too. What time do you have in mind?

                  Pete de Rosa

                  > --- In Unity_Games@ <mailto:Unity_Games%40yahoogroups.com>
                  yahoogroups.com, "S Pizio" <spizio@> wrote:

                  > > Would anyone be interested in playing Advanced Civ at Unity? If
                  so
                  > > please respond, I'd be happy to bring my copy with Western
                  Expansion map
                  > > if there is enough interest.
                  > >
                  > > Thanks and Happy Holidays
                  > > Scott Pizio
                  > > "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."
                  > > -- Edgar Allan Poe

                • S Pizio
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 6, 2007
                    Ok, how about we start set up at 9:30 or as soon as I arrive. I'll be
                    there by 10:00 at the latest, assuming good weather. We can then get
                    started when we are ready.

                    Does any one have any objections to this time table or any other
                    suggestions?

                    There are still four slots available in the game if anyone is
                    interested.

                    Happy holidays to all,
                    Scott Pizio
                    -- Edgar Allan Poe

                    I am an early riser so 9:30 would probably be fine by me.

                    Robert "RobEng" Eng
                    Vice-President Operations
                    www.GameTableOnline.com
                    413-303-0437

                    I hadn't given thought to logistics yet, I was waiting to see if there
                    was interest. Now that we are up to 4 I suppose we should give it some
                    thought. My plans are to be onsite between 9:30 and 10:00, barring bad
                    weather. Robert Eng said he is coming from western MA so my guess is it
                    would depend on his arrival time, however the earlier the better would
                    probably be best.

                    What would work best for all of you? I'm sending this response
                    separately to Robert Eng as his email address came through as obscured.

                    Also we still have 4 slots available if anyone else is interested.

                    Scott Pizio
                    -- Edgar Allan Poe

                    --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <reng@...> wrote:

                    > Living out in Western Mass, I was sitting on the fence about hitting
                    > Unity Games but a game of Advanced Civ would bring me out. Count me
                    in!

                    > Robert Eng
                    > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "S Pizio" spizio@ wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Would anyone be interested in playing Advanced Civ at Unity? If so
                    > > please respond, I'd be happy to bring my copy with Western Expansion
                    map
                    > > if there is enough interest.
                    > >
                    > > Thanks and Happy Holidays
                    > > Scott Pizio
                    > > "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."
                    > > -- Edgar Allan Poe

                  • Robert Eng
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 6, 2007
                      Sounds good to me. I will try to see if I can pull any more players in.

                      Robert "RobEng" Eng

                      Vice-President Operations

                      www.GameTableOnline.com

                      413-303-0437