Porter Square Gaming Cancelled this week

  • Felix Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2007
      Due to the fact that I'm not in town this week, Porter Square Gaming is
      cancelled. Sorry

      Gaming will resume in two weeks.

      Felix

      * Sent to: UnityGames, Stratagamers, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L,
      Josh, Lisa, Elisa, Nate, Cara, Kristi, Elliot, Lauren, Mel, Amy M, Jon,
      Adam, Christina, Jess S, Rachel, Amy S, Jess M, Robin, Stephen, Bill,
      Mark, Doug, Jason, John K, Jason P, Julia, Mike S, Chris, Joye, Evan,
      Trey, Amanda, Diana, Jason W, Kevin, Joseph, Alyssa, Matthew G, Mark B,
      Don, Andy. E-mail me if you want to start or stop receiving these messages.
    • Felix Rodriguez
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2012
        Porter Square Gaming Hi Everybody...

        Due to foreseen circumstances that could not be moved, there will be no
        PSG this week. Gaming will continue in 2 weeks.

        Felix

        * Sent to: Unity Games, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L, Josh, Elisa,
        Nate, Cara, Kristi, Lauren, Mel, Adam, Jess S, Rachel, Amy S, Jess K,
        Stephen, Bill, Doug, Julia, Mike S, Chris, Joye, Evan, Trey, Amanda,
        Diana, Kevin, Joseph, Matthew G, Mark B, Don N, Andy, Sarah, Matt S,
        Lisa, Andrew, Greg, Randy, Rick L, Rob F, Bo C, Don M., David H, Diana
        M, Wes, Ben Mc, Carl C, Phil N, Aaron, Alison C, Joel F, Juan, Ted V,
        Oliver, Grant, Eric, Ata, Greg, Chris, Remo, Justin C, Graham S, Kevin
        S, Peter M. E-mail me if you want to start or stop receiving these messages.