Bridgewater Open Gaming -This Friday!!!- Nov. 2nd

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 30, 2007
      There will be a event happening on the 2nd Friday of the month that
      will drain away many BOGS attendees, so I will make a call out for a
      game night this Friday, November 2nd, to be convened at Scholars
      Bookstore, in Bridgewater center, starting around 7 P.M.
      I already have a few people coming, so a quorum is assured, but extra
      people are always wanted.
      board gaming in Bridgewater, this Friday.
      We had 5 players last month and played a favorite of many, Ra, nad
      followed that up with an old Avalon Hill classic that most of us had
      never played before, Merchants of Venus.
      Rich brought his well used copy and taught us how to play. It was fun
      to play such an old classic game, that really has aged well.
      So come on by, we'll play some games and perhaps share a story or two
      about Scott Alexander and hoist a toast to him! Those who never met
      him should come by and hear what a great kid at heart he was. Though
      Magic was his love, he never met a board game he didn't want to try
      and enjoy!
      ScottH.
    • S Pizio
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 30, 2007
        I'll be at Carnage on the Lake <http://www.carnagecon.com/> so will not
        be able to make it. If anyone wants to shoot for a quorum on the
        regular night let me know.

        Scott Pizio
        -- Edgar Allan Poe

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2007
          I should be there tonight.

          See you then!
          Nick

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "ScottH." <sahenshaw@...> wrote:

          > There will be a event happening on the 2nd Friday of the month that
          > will drain away many BOGS attendees, so I will make a call out for a
          > game night this Friday, November 2nd, to be convened at Scholars
          > Bookstore, in Bridgewater center, starting around 7 P.M.
          > I already have a few people coming, so a quorum is assured, but extra
          > people are always wanted.
          > board gaming in Bridgewater, this Friday.
          > We had 5 players last month and played a favorite of many, Ra, nad
          > followed that up with an old Avalon Hill classic that most of us had
          > never played before, Merchants of Venus.
          > Rich brought his well used copy and taught us how to play. It was fun
          > to play such an old classic game, that really has aged well.
          > So come on by, we'll play some games and perhaps share a story or two
          > about Scott Alexander and hoist a toast to him! Those who never met
          > him should come by and hear what a great kid at heart he was. Though
          > Magic was his love, he never met a board game he didn't want to try
          > and enjoy!
          > ScottH.

        • S Pizio
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007
            Hope everyone had a great time last week. I was wondering if anyone was
            coming out this Friday? I would be interested in going if we can get a
            quorum.

            Scott Pizio
            -- Edgar Allan Poe

            > There will be a event happening on the 2nd Friday of the month that
            > will drain away many BOGS attendees, so I will make a call out for a
            > game night this Friday, November 2nd, to be convened at Scholars
            > Bookstore, in Bridgewater center, starting around 7 P.M.
            > I already have a few people coming, so a quorum is assured, but extra
            > people are always wanted.
            > board gaming in Bridgewater, this Friday.
            > We had 5 players last month and played a favorite of many, Ra, nad
            > followed that up with an old Avalon Hill classic that most of us had
            > never played before, Merchants of Venus.
            > Rich brought his well used copy and taught us how to play. It was fun
            > to play such an old classic game, that really has aged well.
            > So come on by, we'll play some games and perhaps share a story or two
            > about Scott Alexander and hoist a toast to him! Those who never met
            > him should come by and hear what a great kid at heart he was. Though
            > Magic was his love, he never met a board game he didn't want to try
            > and enjoy!
            > ScottH.

          • S Pizio
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 8, 2007
              If there is no response by 9am, my last chance to check email before
              work, I'll assume that no one is coming out and not be there. See you
              next month either way.

              Scott Pizio
              -- Edgar Allan Poe