Bridgewater Open Gaming Session, 10/12/2007, 7:00 pm

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2007
      This is the 2nd Friday of the month, so we will be gathering at
      Scholars in Bridgewater center for some open board gaming.
      Should be plenty of people this week, so come on down and join the
      small and friendly crowd, learn some new games or play an old favorite!

      Last month saw light game TransAmerica played as an opener. San Juan
      was next. The main course was the heavier game Shogun, the English
      release of Wallenstein. We finished the night with a game of Notre Dame.
      Newer games, older games, very light to fairly meaty all in one
      night. Come on down and join in the board gaming fun!
      The $2.00 fee waived if we play in the store, which we have been
      lately. If enough show interest, we will try to get a quorum for next
      Friday, the 19th also.
      I hope to see you there!
      ScottH.

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/cal
      >
      > Bridgewater Open Gaming Session
      > Friday October 12, 2007
      > 7:00 pm - 12:00 am
      > (This event repeats every week.)
      >
      > Notes:
      > Weekly games at Cole Hall 15 Cedar St Bridgewater, MA. hosted by
      Scholars' (800) 823-1712. Hall entry fee $2.00. Coupon to each player
      35% off next purchase of game.

      > All Rights Reserved
      > Copyright © 2007
      > Yahoo! Inc.
      > http://www.yahoo.com
      >
      > Privacy Policy:
      > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
      >
      > Terms of Service:
      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Scott
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2007
        I'm down in sunny SC so I won't be there tonight. Next week sounds
        good. I probably would not stay past about 11:30 though.

        Scott P