Mercer Game Extravaganza

  • Stephen Avery
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      Hiya Unity Gamers! I had the pleasure of meeting a few of you during
      the last "ThatBoardGameThing" in Durham. I just wanted to let any of
      you who might be near Atlanta on Oct 19-20 that my regular game group
      is sponsoring a game event: The Mercer Game Extravaganza.

      If you're in the area look us up here's the Info:
      http://mercergaming.wetpaint.com/page/Mercer+Gaming+Extravaganza
      or
      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/1699672#1699672

      Thanks,
      Steve"Shillmaster"Avery

      P.S. A big shout out to my boy Evan who tried to cap me in the head
      in Ca$h n Gun$ then cut me down with his lightsaber in Epic Duels :D