Bridgewater Open Gaming Session, 10/5/2007, 5:15 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2007
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session

      Date: Friday October 5, 2007
      Time: 5:15 pm - 3:15 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Notes: Weekly games at Cole Hall 15 Cedar St Bridgewater, MA. hosted by Scholars' (800) 823-1712. Hall entry fee $2.00. Coupon to each player 35% off next purchase of game.

    • ScottH.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2007
        This is the 2nd Friday of the month, so we will be gathering at
        Scholars in Bridgewater center for some open board gaming.
        Should be plenty of people this week, so come on down and join the
        small and friendly crowd, learn some new games or play an old favorite!

        Last month saw light game TransAmerica played as an opener. San Juan
        was next. The main course was the heavier game Shogun, the English
        release of Wallenstein. We finished the night with a game of Notre Dame.
        Newer games, older games, very light to fairly meaty all in one
        night. Come on down and join in the board gaming fun!
        The $2.00 fee waived if we play in the store, which we have been
        lately. If enough show interest, we will try to get a quorum for next
        Friday, the 19th also.
        I hope to see you there!
        ScottH.

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/cal
        >
        > Bridgewater Open Gaming Session
        > Friday October 12, 2007
        > 7:00 pm - 12:00 am
        > (This event repeats every week.)
        >
        > Notes:
        > Weekly games at Cole Hall 15 Cedar St Bridgewater, MA. hosted by
        Scholars' (800) 823-1712. Hall entry fee $2.00. Coupon to each player
        35% off next purchase of game.

        > All Rights Reserved
        > Copyright © 2007
        > Yahoo! Inc.
        > http://www.yahoo.com
        >
        > Privacy Policy:
        > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
        >
        > Terms of Service:
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Scott
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 12, 2007
          I'm down in sunny SC so I won't be there tonight. Next week sounds
          good. I probably would not stay past about 11:30 though.

          Scott P