GSG 10/02: Road Show in Cumberland

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      The next Guy Stuff Gamers session will be held on Tuesday, Oct.2 at my
      place in Cumberland, RI. Gaming starts at 6:30pm and ends close to
      11pm. Please contact me if you will be attending and/or if you need
      directions.

      - Phil

      --
      Eastern MA Gaming
      http://www.unitygames.org/

      "But how do you plan for a bank full of nuns?"

      important, not the winning."
      - Reiner Knizia