Anyone turning out for Monday night at SSG?

  • crandall57
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 29, 2007
      With the Patriots playing Monday night - albeit an 8:30 start time -
      will there still be people showing up at SSG on Monday?

      Randy
    • Steven Bass
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 29, 2007
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "crandall57" <crandall57@...> wrote:

        > With the Patriots playing Monday night - albeit an 8:30 start time -
        > will there still be people showing up at SSG on Monday?
        >

        > Randy

        I'll be coming. We're not all football fans.

        Steve
      • Andrew Young
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 29, 2007
          I'll be coming. We're not all football fans.

          > Steve
          >

          > Who¹s ³WE² and where can I find you to begin your re-education classes?
          >
          > Football is chess with torn ACLs. Get on board.
          >
          > 8-)
          >
          > Andy

        • pldr
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 29, 2007
            Stone him!

            ----------
            From: Steven Bass <smbass@...>
            To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: [Unity_Games] Re: Anyone turning out for Monday night at
            SSG?
            Date: Saturday, September 29, 2007 4:34 PM

            wrote:

            > With the Patriots playing Monday night - albeit an 8:30 start time
            -
            > will there still be people showing up at SSG on Monday?
            >

            > Randy

            I'll be coming. We're not all football fans.

            Steve
          • Tami
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 30, 2007
              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "crandall57" <crandall57@...> wrote:

              > With the Patriots playing Monday night - albeit an 8:30 start time -
              > will there still be people showing up at SSG on Monday?

              I might come, it all depends on how well I'm feeling, and if I feel up
              to the drive.

              Tami
            • Steven Bass
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 30, 2007
                --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Young <andrew.young@...> wrote:

                > I'll be coming. We're not all football fans.
                > >
                > > Steve
                > >

                > > Who¹s ³WE² and where can I find you to begin your re-education classes?
                > >
                > > Football is chess with torn ACLs. Get on board.
                > >
                > > 8-)
                > >
                > > Andy

                You'll have to come to SSG Monday night to find out. :-)

                Steve
              • Andrew Young
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 30, 2007
                  LOL.

                  That¹s about the best retort that could have been levied.

                  -GOLF CLAP-

                  Andy

                  On 9/30/07 11:21 AM, "Steven Bass" <smbass@...> wrote:

                  > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Unity_Games%40yahoogroups.com> ,
                  > Andrew Young <andrew.young@...> wrote:
                  >> >
                  >> > I'll be coming. We're not all football fans.

                  > You'll have to come to SSG Monday night to find out. :-)
                  >
                  > Steve

                • dfisk_98
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 1, 2007
                    I was on vacation for the last game, so I'm staying home to watch this
                    one.

                    Dave

                    --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "crandall57" <crandall57@...> wrote:

                    > With the Patriots playing Monday night - albeit an 8:30 start time -
                    > will there still be people showing up at SSG on Monday?
                    >

                    > Randy

                  • Tami
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 1, 2007
                      I'm out for tonight... just not feeling well.

                      Tami