Wednesday Night Boardgaming at Pandemonium Books & Games

  • mojado_gazi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27 2:58 PM
      Since I saw the notice about Danger Planet's notice, I thought I
      should fly Pandemonium's flag!

      Pandemonium Books & Games hosts a board game night every Wednesday. We
      have plenty of space, and are currently building a library of board
      games. However, you are certainly welcome to bring your own games!

      Where: Pandemonium Books & Games, 4 Pleasant St. Cambridge MA 02139.
      We are about a block away from the Central Square T stop on the Red
      Line, and there is free parking available nearby after 6pm...if you
      know where to look.

      When: Every Wednesday, 6:30pm-11pm

      Check our website at www.pandemoniumbooks.com for more details.

      Thanks!