Boardgames at Carnage Nov 2-4

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2007
      Hello:

      I am hosting some boardgames at Carnage this year: Friday evening:
      Titan, Saturday afternoon: PanzerBlitz/PanzerLeader/SquadLeader/ASL,
      Saturday evening: 18XX variants.

      There will be a lot of train games and players can start playing 18xx
      games on Friday evening through Saturday!

      Also, there are a lot of Eurogames and some other classics scheduled!

      The convention is being held at Lake Morey, Vt., Nov 2-4. Check the
      schedule out at carnagecon.com. Take a drive to scenic Vermont!

      Rich Northey