All Day Saturday Game Event in Hudson NH

  • etirmi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2007
      My Games Group is having an All Day gaming event on Sept 29th. You
      will have to RSVP if you want to attend because Corey needs an
      accurate count. Details follow:

      Lets attend the first ever Mini-Games Convention put on by the
      Greater Nashua Gamers Meetup. Bring your favorite games, snacks and
      drinks. No alcohol or smoking is allowed.

      Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

      Cost: Free admission Coffee should be provided but there is also a
      store to either side of us that may have better coffee.

      Food: Pizza/Sub shop across the street and next door.

      Host: Corey Johnson

      Directions: It is in the basement of a day care center which has a
      direct entrance in the back of the building near the play area. Route
      102 in Hudson next to the Hudson Stop. If you are coming from the
      East, we are approximately one quarter of a mile past the Mobil on
      the Run station, and we are on the right hand side just before White
      Hen Pantry. If you are you coming from the West, we are on the left
      hand side in the parking lot immediately after White Hen Pantry.

      The basement is on the cool side, so dress accordingly.

      http://boardgames.meetup.com/379/calendar/6340049/