Tile Bags now on eBay

  • Tami
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2007
      Hi all-

      I think most of you know by now that I've been making and selling tile
      bags for quite awhile. I've had a few people suggest that I set up a
      website to sell them from, and after thinking about it for awhile, I
      realized that eBay would be a good place to list them without me
      having to learn how to create a webpage and pay for it.

      So, here is a link to stuff I'm selling on eBay right now- a lot of it
      is just junk, but there are roughly 20 listings for tile bags, and
      I'll add more as I get more different patterns made.

      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZskfan4160

      Tami