FS - A Lot of Games

  • ydarbicus
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2007
      I'm selling a bunch of games as I'm moving soon. I realize the
      realistic way to do this would be to sell one by one on ebay, but
      time constraints are a little too tight for that. Instead, I was
      hoping to sell a closet full of games as a single lot.

      The games I'm selling are listed below. If bought individually, they
      would cost over $800 (according to BGG), so to move them as a lot,
      I'm asking $450. Sure that is a lot of money, but to get games like
      Ambush, Talisman, El Grande, and a few others by themselves, it would
      cost about that. To my knowledge, all games are complete and many
      are like new, but I haven't done a complete inventory of all pieces.

      I'm selling from Somerville and it would be ideal if the buyer could
      pick them up, but I could deliver if need be. If you are interested
      in buying this lot or have any questions, please email at bjh25@...

      Thanks!

      The Games:
      Amazeing Labyrinth