Bridgewater Fri?

  • mvmoles
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2007
      I will come, but only if I know a quorum will be there. It was not fun to sit sans companions last month.

      Rich M

    • ScottH.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2007
        I'm not seeing an overwhelming response here.
        I will not be playing tonight, but I might drop in to say 'Hi' to Dave.
        I will be there with a bunch of games next Friday. I will have time
        then to sit and wait for someone to show up, which I don't have this week.
        See you next Friday at Scholars!
        ScottH.

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "mvmoles" <mvmoles@...> wrote:

        > I will come, but only if I know a quorum will be there. It was not
        fun to sit sans companions last month.

        > Rich M

      • S Pizio
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 14, 2007
          I was there a little later than I thought. I waited from just after 8
          till 8:30. Supposedly someone beat me in but left before I got there.
          I'll be there next week though if there is interest. If you bring Tides
          of Iron Scott I'll be there anyway. Again I probably can't show till
          about 730-745.

          Scott Pizio
          -- Edgar Allan Poe

          --- In Unity_Games@ <mailto:Unity_Games%40yahoogroups.com>
          yahoogroups.com, "mvmoles" <mvmoles@...> wrote:

          > I will come, but only if I know a quorum will be there. It was not
          fun to sit sans companions last month.

          > Rich M

        • ScottH.
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 15, 2007