Re: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session, 9/14/2007, 5:15 pm

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2007
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/cal

      Anyone planning on going to BOGS tomorrow?
      I'm swamped at work, so I will probably be just a drop in, but if a
      lot of others are heading down, I can make an extra effort.
      If not, I suggest next Friday as a day to concentrate on, Sept. 21st.
      ScottH.
    • S Pizio
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2007
        I'll be going; however, work is being stingy with flextime right now so
        I probably won't be there till about 7:45. I will be away next month,
        so I certainly wouldn't be opposed to meeting next week as well.

        Scott Pizio
        -- Edgar Allan Poe