Bridgewater Open Gaming Session, 9/14/2007, 5:15 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2007
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session

      Date: Friday September 14, 2007
      Time: 5:15 pm - 3:15 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Notes: Weekly games at Cole Hall 15 Cedar St Bridgewater, MA. hosted by Scholars' (800) 823-1712. Hall entry fee $2.00. Coupon to each player 35% off next purchase of game.

    • ScottH.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2007
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/cal

        Anyone planning on going to BOGS tomorrow?
        I'm swamped at work, so I will probably be just a drop in, but if a
        lot of others are heading down, I can make an extra effort.
        If not, I suggest next Friday as a day to concentrate on, Sept. 21st.
        ScottH.
      • S Pizio
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13, 2007
          I'll be going; however, work is being stingy with flextime right now so
          I probably won't be there till about 7:45. I will be away next month,
          so I certainly wouldn't be opposed to meeting next week as well.

          Scott Pizio
          -- Edgar Allan Poe