Game night in Concord, NH, Wed. Sept. 12

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2007
      Gaming is on in Concord, NH, starting at 5pm and running until 11pm.
      Chips and soda will be provided as always, and we have hundreds of games
      on hand to choose from, so I hope to see a few of you here.

      RSVP with an arrival time so we don't start a game right before you
      arrive, and write me if you need directions.

      Eric

      --
      W. Eric Martin
      Editor, http://www.BoardgameNews.com