Stuck in a Rut?

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007
      Fragor Games is sponsoring a limerick contest, with the prize being a
      copy of their new game, Antler Island. Remarkably, my limerick is one
      of the finalists! The general public (yes, that's YOU!) get to vote
      for the best of six limericks related to their new game. Voting ends
      this Sunday at 1pm. This is being conducted via a BoardGameGeek
      geeklist, so please visit and vote (via a thumb's up) for the limerick
      you like the most.

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/24131

      Thank you,

      - Phil

      --
      Eastern MA Gaming
      http://www.unitygames.org/

      "But how do you plan for a bank full of nuns?"

      important, not the winning."
      - Reiner Knizia