Masons at UG XIII

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11 5:23 PM
      My copy of Masons was in play or otherwise occupied when I had to leave
      UG XIII at 5:30 today. My Boardgame News business card, with address and
      phone number, is inside the box.

      If you found it and have it safely in your possesssion, please contact
      me to arrange pick-up or delivery. Or please get it into the hands of
      Mark Edwards, Phil Alberg, or one of the other GSG guys as I'll see them
      in a couple of weeks.

      Thanks!

      Eric

      --
      W. Eric Martin
      Editor, http://www.BoardgameNews.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2007
        Eric never got a reply to this note from the last UG event. Would
        everyone who has a copy of Masons please examine the game. If you
        have Eric's copy, please contact him to arrange for its return.

        Thank you.

        On Aug 11, 2007 7:23 PM, W. Eric Martin <eric@...> wrote:

        > My copy of Masons was in play or otherwise occupied when I had to leave
        > UG XIII at 5:30 today. My Boardgame News business card, with address and
        > phone number, is inside the box.
        >
        > If you found it and have it safely in your possesssion, please contact
        > me to arrange pick-up or delivery. Or please get it into the hands of
        > Mark Edwards, Phil Alberg, or one of the other GSG guys as I'll see them
        > in a couple of weeks.
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Eric
        >
        > --
        > W. Eric Martin
        > Editor, http://www.BoardgameNews.com
        > Editor, http://www.FunandBoardgames.com

        --
        Eastern MA Gaming
        http://www.unitygames.org/

        "But how do you plan for a bank full of nuns?"

        important, not the winning."
        - Reiner Knizia