Re: [Unity_Games] Anyone else cleaning out game collection at UG13?

  • Ronald J Kimball
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2007
      On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 08:08:22AM -0400, Tery Noseworthy wrote:
      > Anyone can store their games on the side tables - just plop your games down
      > in an available spot when you get there. There are usually "These games
      > belong to (insert name here)" signs available at the registration table.

      Also, it's a good idea to put a card inside each game with your name on it,
      in case someone plays one of your games and then forgets who it belongs to.
      A business card works fine.

      Ronald
    • Lynda
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2007
        I spent the afternoon going through our game collection and will be
        posting some for sale and/or trade later tonight. However, we'll be
        leaving tomorrow night for the Sheraton in Wakefield. So, if you're
        interested in anything, I'll need to know by 5 or 6PM tomorrow night.
        You can also look under my BGG ID (80sGirl) to see what I have for
        trade and send me a private message.

        Thanks!
        Lynda