Anyone else cleaning out game collection at UG13?

  • Kimee
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8 11:37 PM
      I can't believe I am doing this...
      If anyone else is looking to get rid of games that I haven't already
      spoken to, please email me. I'm looking for fun, non-German (or
      English translations so i can actually play them) games.

      How does one get space for their games on the side tables? Do you
      have to set that up ahead of time? If someone could email me that
      would be awesome. I'm buying a ton of games & it would be great to
      share them & also to just put them somewhere until I am ready to
      leave.

      Thanx

      Kimee
    • Tery Noseworthy
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9 5:08 AM
        Anyone can store their games on the side tables - just plop your games down
        in an available spot when you get there. There are usually "These games
        belong to (insert name here)" signs available at the registration table.

        If there are games you don't want people to play, the rule is generally that
        you should store them under the table.

        Tery

        --
        "It was a dark and stormy nightmare." -Neil Gaiman

      • Ronald J Kimball
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 9 6:56 AM
          On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 08:08:22AM -0400, Tery Noseworthy wrote:
          > Anyone can store their games on the side tables - just plop your games down
          > in an available spot when you get there. There are usually "These games
          > belong to (insert name here)" signs available at the registration table.

          Also, it's a good idea to put a card inside each game with your name on it,
          in case someone plays one of your games and then forgets who it belongs to.
          A business card works fine.

          Ronald
        • Lynda
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 9 5:01 PM
            I spent the afternoon going through our game collection and will be
            posting some for sale and/or trade later tonight. However, we'll be
            leaving tomorrow night for the Sheraton in Wakefield. So, if you're
            interested in anything, I'll need to know by 5 or 6PM tomorrow night.
            You can also look under my BGG ID (80sGirl) to see what I have for
            trade and send me a private message.

            Thanks!
            Lynda