Heroscape for Trade

  • Lynda
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2007
      As a result of the UG Math Trade, I'm going to end up with 2 copies of
      the Heroscape Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie. We only need 1 copy to
      extend our existing set. One of the traded copies is new in the box
      and the other is not in the box but includes an expansion that we don't
      have. I would like to trade the new one and my husband is interested
      in obtaining Memoir '44 (could be a gently used copy) or the Heroscape
      Marvel Set. We would also entertain other reasonable offers - you
      could refer to my BGG wants lists at this link.

      http://tinyurl.com/2huncz

      Our family will be at UG all day on Saturday - please PM me if
      interested in doing a trade.

      Thanks!

      Lynda