Game night in Concord, NH, Wed. August 5

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2007
      I'm hosting game night in Concord, NH this Wednesday, August 5th,
      starting at 5pm and running until 11 or so. You're welcome to arrive and
      leave at any point along the way, but please RSVP if you're coming,
      preferably with an arrival time, so that we don't start a game right
      before you arrive.

      As an aside to gaming newcomers, if you want to meet lots of new people
      and play games from dawn to midnight, check out Unity Games XIII, a
      daylong event that takes place this Saturday in Wakefield, MA from 9am
      to midnight. Visit the Unity Games website for details:
      http://www.unitygames.org/ugxiii/ugxiii.htm.

      I'll be in the teaching area from 9-11am teaching Masons, and the
      teaching area lasts until mid-afternoon. Hope to see some of you there!

      Eric

      --
      W. Eric Martin
      Editor, http://www.BoardgameNews.com