RE: [Unity_Games] Is it too late?

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2007
      There is plenty of space left for anyone who did not pre-pay and wishes to
      pay at the door.

      For those who wish to pay at the door, the price is $15.

      See everyone on Saturday.

      -Adam

      >From: Kimee <kimeepower@...>
      >
      >I know it's too late to pre register but can we still pay at the door?
      > I trying to balance a bunch of things so I can go & I just found out
      >that there is an 80% chance of me being able to go. Are there still
      >space available?
      >
      >Kimee

      Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more´┐Ż.then map the best route!
      http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&ss=yp.bars~yp.pizza~yp.movie%20theater&cp=42.358996~-71.056691&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=950607&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01