C&C Ancients at UGXIII

  • nittanyjohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2007
      ***Deactivate Lurking Device***

      Hello all, I'd just like to let you know that a couple friends and
      myself will be setting up a Command and Colors: Ancients game at
      UGXII. Instead of using the blocks, we've got 25mm scale figures and
      will be playing over roughly a 4'x6' of area! (see
      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/153888 for an example with 15mm
      figs) Keep on the lookout around the late morning for us and join in,
      no experience necessary! We'll set up the Ipsos scenario first
      (everybody loves elephants). If there is enough interest we can likely
      run other scenarios too!

      We'll see you there!
      -john