UGXIII - Registration Table Volunteers Needed!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      Ok, this is important. We've had great support from the volunteer
      UGers in the past to help make the event run smoothly... and we
      need volunteers once again who can commit to 1 hour of front-desk
      duty after the morning rush (we'll have our usual crack staff for
      the early morning peak hours). We are looking for anyone that can
      cover any of the following timeslots:

      11AM-12Noon
      12Noon-1PM
      1PM-2PM
      2PM-3PM
      3PM-4PM

      Helping at the front desk doesn't get you much other than the
      unyielding thanks and respect from the UG Steerage committee and,
      most importantly, me ;)

      New attendees who are responsible are more than welcome to help
      out! Be part of making this a great day for everyone - volunteer.
      You can email me directly with your choice(s) of timeslots (we'll
      give you only one slot so list them in priority order) at
      daveber@...

      UGXIII is just over two away - I can't wait!

      daveber@...
      www.unitygames.org